Energy-efficient heating and cooling for your home or office:
Stay warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and go easy on the environment. May Supply offers the latest alternative, hydronic heating products and services. We’ll help you design an energy-saving alternative heating system using solar or radiant flooring. Our systems are efficient, easy on the environment and cost-effective.
Why is Energy-Efficient Heating and Cooling Important?
- The average household spends more than $2,200 a year on energy bills, with nearly half of this going to heating and cooling costs
- The energy used in the average house is responsible for twice as many greenhouse gas emissions as the average car
Consider Making a Change if Any of the Following Statements Apply
- Some of your rooms are too hot or cold
- Your home has humidity problems, excessive dust, or rooms that never seem to get comfortable
- Your equipment needs frequent repairs and your energy bills are going up
- Your heating and cooling equipment is more than 10 years old
- You leave your thermostat set at one constant temperature
- You used EPA’s ENERGY STAR Home Energy Yardstick (www.energystar.
- gov/yardstick)s to compare your household’s energy use to others across the country and your score is below five
Ready to make a change and switch to energy-efficient heating and cooling? Contact the pros at May Supply!
May Supply is your source for all things GREEN!
Invest in quality, energy-efficient heating and cooling products from May Supply. Save money and make life more enjoyable!
Boilers – Triangle Tube
Wall Street Journal Solar Article:
Cheap Hot Water? Just Add Sunshine by Gwendolyn Bounds